Whether your life is as fast paced as it is implied on the picture above, or if its a complete opposite, the quotes here are provided to make you rethink about your lifestyle and choices. No matter on which category you fall.
Here are some quotes about life that may make you rethink how you live your life:
- “Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.” – Soren Kierkegaard
- “The most important thing is to enjoy your life – to be happy – it’s all that matters.” – Audrey Hepburn
- “Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact.” – William James.
- “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” – George Bernard Shaw
- “We see things as we are, not as they are.” – Leo Rosten.
- “We do not remember days, we remember moments.” – Cesare Pavese.
- “Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.” – Confucius
- “Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor.” – Sholom Aleichem
- “In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “If you live long enough, you’ll make mistakes. But if you learn from them, you’ll be a better person. It’s how you handle adversity, not how it affects you. The main thing is never quit, never quit, never quit.” – William J. Clinton
- “Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too.” – Will Smith
- “Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” – Will Rogers.
- “When i hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?'” – Sydney Harris.
- “Nurture your mind with great thoughts. To believe in the heroic makes heroes.” – Benjamin Disraeli.